The Yusupov Palace is open for you: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 10:00 to 21:00. Please read the temporary rules before visiting. We are waiting for you at the Yusupov Palace!
Tickets for excursions are temporarily sold online only. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
In connection with the work on the reconstruction of heating networks from July 25, 2020, the passage from Teatralnaya Square to Lviny Lane will be carried out only on the even side of Dekabristov Street.
Please be careful and prepare your route to the Yusupov Palace in advance.
Mobile App for display “Assassination of Grigory Rasputin” is available for visitors
Now you can walk through the exposition “Assassination of Grigory Rasputin” accompanied by the tale from the first hand – from prince Felix Yusupov. The role of Felix is asounded by actor Konstantin Klukvin, and the supporting text is read by renowned Russian actress Katerina Shpitsa.
You are about to travel to the past, into the tragic night of 16th-17th of December 1916, when a friend of emperors family and famous healer Grigory Rasputin was murdered.
Fascinating journey through the display “Living Quarters of Felix and Irina Yusupov” of family residence is provided by Bluetooth-technology, so you do not have to turn the halls while walking: the story will begin as only you enter the next hall.
Tour with audio-excursion is an addition to the unguided tour “Evening at the Yusupov Palace...”.
Audio guide is available in 4 languages: German, French, Chinese and Russian. In the near future there will be more languages.
Duration: 40 minutes.
Cost of audio guide: 150 rubles (The creators of mobile app have a right to change the price, exact information is available after the download).
How to use audio guide:
- Download the free mobile app “IndoorGuide” offered by the App Store and Google play: http://indoorguide.ru/en. There is a free Wi-Fi area near the ticket office for your convenience.
- Open the app and choose “Yusupov Palace”
- Purchase an excursion “Assassination of Grigory Rasputin: myths and reality”
- After payment you can download the excursion
- Pay for the unguided tour "Evening at the Yusupov Palace..." online or at the Ticket Office to enter the exhibition "Assasination of Grigory Rasputin".
- Turn on the Bluetooth and enjoy the journey!